I Just Gotta Sing

Some days can be a struggle no matter how much coffee or tea you've had.  It's in those times when I don't know what to do, don't know where to read and don't know what to say.  I lock myself away and just listen to some worship music.  Here are some of my go to favorites.

I Am by Eddie James

I Have to Believe by Rita Springer

As It Is in Heaven by David and Nicole Binion

Heaven on Earth by David and Nicole Binion

Shoulders by King and Country

God I Look to You by Jenn Johnson/Bethel

You Are For Me by Kari Jobe

In the Presence of Jehovah 

God I Look to You-Brian Johnson

Scandal of Grace-Hillsong

How Can it Be-Lauren Daigle

Break Every Chain -Tosha Cobb




Try Spotify to develop a playlist.  It's free and if you don't mind listening to a few commercials I think you'll love it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refuge

First Fruits